Building the Ultimate Gaming PC in $3499: Unleashing Power at the Cost of Apple Vision Pro VR
Apple's Vision Pro VR headset comes with a hefty price tag of $3499, but what if you could build a gaming PC that delivers exceptional performance at the same cost? In this guide, we'll explore the components you can acquire for $3499 and create a gaming setup that rivals the immersive experience of the Vision Pro VR.
To build a gaming PC under $3499 with the latest components, I'll provide you with a list of components that should give you excellent performance while staying within your budget. Please note that prices may vary depending on the retailer and availability.
• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-core, 24-thread processor - $550
• GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB - $1200
• Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX - $330
• RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz - $180
• Storage: Samsung 980 PRO 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD - $200
• PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W 80+ Gold Fully Modular - $140
• CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler - $150
• Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower - $100
• Additional Storage (Optional): Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD - $55
Total: $2905 (without additional storage) or $2960 (with additional storage) and the remaining money can get you a good 4K monitor.
This build should provide you with excellent gaming performance at 1440p and 4K resolutions. The AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti are powerful components that can handle demanding games and applications. The 32GB of RAM and 1TB NVMe SSD ensure fast load times and smooth multitasking.
You can use the remaining budget to invest in peripherals like a high-quality gaming monitor, keyboard, mouse, and headset, or upgrade some components if you wish.
Please note that the prices listed here are approximate and may change over time. Additionally, make sure to double-check compatibility between components before purchasing.